Search X Recruitment ( trade name of Search It Recruitment B.V. and Search Sales Recruitment B.V.) is a digital recruitment agency located at Laan van Kronenburg 14, 1183 AS Amstelveen, the Netherlands. We are specialized in recruiting IT, Sales and Marketing professionals for permanent jobs, outsourcing, freelance or interim assignments.
Technical information and cookies
When you visit the Search X Recruitment website, we collect IP addresses from our visitors, just like any other website. We use IP addresses for 2 purposes:
- To analyze how often the website www.searchxrecruitment.com is visited. For this, we use Google Analytics.
- To improve the website and its use.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for the execution of our services, which includes recruiting for permanent jobs, outsourcing, freelance or interim assignments.
More specific, your personal data will be processed to:
- to provide information about our services which fit your profile and interests. This is partly a manual action carried out by our consultants and partly an automated action (vacancy alerts)
- to send newsletters and promotional campaigns that may be of interest to you. We only send this if you have signed up for it (opt-in)
- in order to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation for permanent or temporary work or an assignment.
- to verifying data for pre-employment screenings for our clients
- in order to be able to meet laws and regulations
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data from the moment you enter or leave your details on our website. If you apply for a specific job or upload your resume. We collect personal information including your name, address, telephone number, email address and your resume. This information is required if you want to use the services of Search X Recruitment.
We may also collect personal data from you if you have placed it on public websites (eg Monsterboard, Indeed or LinkedIn) from which we can conclude you may be interested in our services. In that case, we will approach you with the question if you are interested in using our services.
Which data do we collect?
We process personal data necessary for our services; part of this information is required to use our services. Additional information may be desirable to better tailor our services to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or requests from clients.
More specifically, it concerns the following (documents with) personal data:
- name and address details, email address and telephone number
- a resume containing information about education and work experience
- profile picture – on a voluntary basis
- nationality (to check the status of highly skilled migrant and recognized sponsorship client)
- other data related to the personnel and salary registration
What are the consequences of not providing personal data:
If you do not provide us with your personal data, you can not use the services of Search X Recruitment. We need this information to be able to carry out our work properly.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The information we collect related to your device, your browser and to the way you navigate our website content for web analysis purposes is only kept on an aggregated level. This means that once collected, this information is combined with other related information in a way that it is no longer possible to identify the person to whom it relates to anymore.
Personal data such as name and address details, email address and resume will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose.
Personal details of business contacts
Search X Recruitment collects personal data of those involved working for companies with whom we do business. We collect this data for 3 purposes:
- To make offers and provide information about our services and other activities
- To maintain business relationships
- To conclude order agreements
- We process, among other things, the following personal data of our business contacts: names, contact details and job positions.
With whom do we share your data?
The supplier of our applicant tracking system (ATS) is Search Software B.V. All personal data is stored in their software called Search Software. In addition, we only share your personal data with our clients if you have given permission in advance.
Your data protection rights
You may, at any time, request us to:
- Review the information we hold about you
- Correct this information if it is factually wrong
- Erase your personal data or restrict the processing concerning personal data concerning to you
We will deal with your request with special care to ensure your rights can be exercised effectively. We may ask you for proof of identity to ensure that we are not sharing your personal data with anyone else but yourself! You must be aware that, in particular cases (for instance, due to legal requirements) we may not be able to make your request effective right away. In any case, within four weeks from your request, we will inform you of the actions taken. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority.
Contact details Search X Recruitment
Address: Laan van Kronenburg 14, 1183 AS, Amstelveen, The Netherlands